1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stoney's He-Man Steeler Haters NFL Playoff Thread ... No Yinzers allowed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 29, 2014.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh my god that could be the most Cowboys play ever.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Hell, allow pass interference. If a player touches a receiver while he is trying to catch the ball, who gives a shit?

Not touching a receiver while they are catching the ball does not make any sense. This isn't basketball.

Don't allow defenders to tackle to hold, but if two players are going for the ball, there should be contact.

3. joe king

joe king Active Member

You know, I kind of agree with that.

4. 93Devil

If Detroit wins this game, the internet melts like Frosty in July.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

It's already starting to melt.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. 93Devil

And if the defender is close enough to knock the receiver's arm down so the receiver cannot catch the ball, then I guess the receiver was not open in the first place.

7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Bring back the clothesline....and the head slap, too! They should be allowed to kick a receiver in the nads within five yards of the line of scrimmage, too.

8. 93Devil

When does that guy actually govern NJ?

9. MileHigh

And that's it. And Shea in Irving can come off the ledge.

10. MileHigh

And the NFL gets what it wants, a three-quarters dynamic divisional weekend.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Mile High, upon further review and another drink, I agree with you. The worst that happens to Detroit if they go for it and fail is that Dallas scores sooner and you have more time left to score the game-winner.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The NFL gets what it wants. That's going to be the story when a Super Bowl is thrown by one team or another -- the one that gets the LA franchise for losing.

Draft saved Draft deleted