1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I'm Just Here So I Won't Get Fined Boss"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 27, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Personally, I like Mushnik's point. It's not like Lynch is a first-time offender.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm shocked that Old Tony and Goalmouth agree with Mushnik, hmmmm I wonder why.

3. old_tony

Because as much as you like it, we think grabbing your crotch in public isn't good for the image of the NFL.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's it.

I guess ratings will be down this weekend due to the damage to the image.

5. Yeah, it's much worse than the countless domestic abusers in the league.

6. old_tony

Last I saw, the last domestic abuser was suspended by the league and cut by his team. And it's not an either/or thing, either. I happen to be against both crotch-grabbing on national television and domestic abuse.

7. old_tony

Do you think the ratings will be higher because of crotch-grabbing? You seem to be a fan of it.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

DeflateGate and Marshawn Lynch have been a great distraction from the Aaron Hernandez trial.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Like this goon ass league cares about its image. They though so little of Lynch's ball bag grab that they were selling pictures of it online. The only reason the woman puncher was suspended is because the public saw the tape and went apeshit. As long as the Head Goon In Charge is cashing checks and distributing to the goon factory, they don't give a fuck.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Show me one post where I said I like it.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That's the bar for professional athletes? You're a selfish, ignorant dumbass but you haven't been caught on tape beatin a woman so you cool

12. If you want to say Marshawn Lynch is an asshole because he has a DUI, that's fair.
    But stop taking it personal when an athlete doesn't want to talk to the media.

Draft saved Draft deleted