1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's fine. And I realize he's not going to win. But they have to cover him. The campaign is a stunt, but he's leading the polls.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I don't really have a problem with the guy running to promote himself or his brand. Howard Stern tried running for Governor of New York in the 90s and most of it was stunt. He dropped out when they demanded he release his financials. My issue here is with how egregiously stupid people there are that really believe this clown show is serious. To the surprise of no one, many of them are old and white.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, this is the Raiders leading after the first quarter of the first preseason game. Nobody's winning (pace DW) anything at this point, since 'nary a vote's even been cast.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I hear hats taste best with BBQ sauce.

5. Dick Whitman

He's leading the polls.

The idea that the press shouldn't cover him ... well, because ... is preposterous to me.

Talk about elitism.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Trump

Not the candidate you want

The candidate you deserve

7. doctorquant

Oh, that's not what I'm saying at all. Hell, if I were "in the biz" I'd love him.

But he's not winning anything.

8. doctorquant

Mustard- or vinegar-based?

#SouthCaroliniansAreFinickyAboutSauce

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Trump Doxxes Graham on Live TV - The Daily Beast

Donald Trump revealed what Sen. Lindsey Graham's cell phone number during a televised rally in South Carolina. Graham "doesn't seem as bright as Rick Perry," Trump said before reading the number aloud. "Give it a shot." The Daily Beast's Betsy Woodruff reports that when called, the number goes to voicemail and says that Graham is not available. Graham is also running for the Republican presidential nomination against Trump and blasted The Donald for saying John McCain was not a war hero.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I would like to thank Donald Trump for pointing out how dumb and easily led this country is.

Call an entire race of people rapists? His numbers go up.
    Question how heroic a POW was? His numbers go up.
    Gives out the cell number of a fellow candidate? Bunchs of old, white people dial it ...and his numbers will probably go up.

Tune in Thursday when Trump's numbers go up again after he pulls out his dick and proclaims, "I got your foreign policy right fuckin' here!"

11. Dick Whitman

"Network Part II: The Campaign."

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Local woman makes this and other BBQ sauces. Want some?

20150721_112352.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.