1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They are,
    That is what they say?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Except literally every single one of the possible GOP candidates is at least equally personally reprehensible, if not much more (see Christie as noted above, Trump for sure, and the goggle-eyed mongoloid retard Scott Walker).

X-Hack and YankeeFan like this.
  3. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

Matter of opinion. You probably can't hear mine through the "crunching sound" and the occasional "well look here, it's a boy" from those dedicated women's health workers.
    Oh and can you pass the salad dressing?

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'd hate to hear the crunching sound that would be made with a rusty knife on a a renaming patient lying on a folding table.

5. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

You referring to underground abortions? OK, I'll buy that. It's what happens if you eliminate guns. And I'd hate to hear the sound of a defenseless person who formerly owned a gun being shot to death with such a weapon.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Don't hold back, Starman! I've been waiting for years to witness someone's head actually explode.
    BTW, I thought using the r word was frowned upon.

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Good thing he's biting his tongue like the rest of the Dems. :rolleyes:

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton isn't loathed in Arkansas.

When she ran for senate, Arkansas already had two democratic senators who were established.

Carry on.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The R word is probably my biggest hot button regarding political correctness. Yes, I understand that parents who love their child with Downs hates to hear him called retarded and feel that it is a derogatory term. However, "retarded" comes from the medical description "retarded mental development", which describes exactly the medical condition their child has.

No, I'm not going to say "Hey, retard, come here." I'm not a jackass. I'm polite, but not PC.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, she'll win Arkansas in a general election?

Doom and gloom likes this.
  11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Utter horseshit.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They'll vote the way they're told because one of the primary objectives of the opponents (pretty much all of them, although some are more gung-ho about it than others) is the utter eradication of all unions from the United States. Period, full stop.

The way they think and the way they are told to vote will be identical, because "we want to wipe you out" is a pretty good negative voting incentive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.