1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's kind of funny that a guy who was smarter than President Reagan when he was just 10-years-old thinks the absence of a college degree is evidence that the current Governor of Wisconsin is a dummy.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

We salute you, Mr. Unappreciated Genius Sportswriter!

#realmenofgenius

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Fourth- or fifth-grade social studies must have been grand with that precious little snowflake.

YankeeFan and doctorquant like this.
  4. doctorquant

"It's not a slur if I'm referring to someone I don't like."

#starmanlogic

cjericho and SpeedTchr like this.
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I would think this is something that cuts through the lefty righty bullshit that most of these threads inevitably end up becoming.

You're an asshole if you use that term, regardless of which way you vote.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    doctorquant and YankeeFan like this.
  6. doctorquant

Yeah, nothing like a little over-the-top offensiveness to keep a thread from going over the rails ... We should probably be grateful.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It's so cute that a thread where so many support the coarseness, boorishness, and insults of Donald Trump has settled into such a calm and soothing denouncement of such coarseness and boorishness by Trump's backers.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That ain't setting the bar very high.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I was 22 when Reagan took office, although I was smarter than him when I was 10, too.

And there's plenty of evidence that Walker is a fucking moron besides his lack of a college degree.

Primarily, getting suckered in by the prank phone call in the first place, and more important, not being able to come up with some kind of alibi/lie/excuse/evasion to get himself out of it. That pretty much indicates you're too stupid to be allowed out in public without wearing a head-to-toe full-body diaper.

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

OK, let me try and wrap my head around this. You are some random anonymous dude/lady who may be fairly unsuccessful in life (just going off your attitude here). You have never really achieved anything of note, as far as we know. But these politicians you disagree with are "fucking moron" material.

Hell, I disagree with damn near every Democrat in office, and I think they do ridiculously misguided things in the name of their party, but I don't think they are fucking morons or idiots or dolts. I just disagree with them.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.