1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is it so wrong to ask about the Yankees?

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The great edge that Trump has is people know he says a lot of bombastic things, they've "known" him for 25 years, far longer than any of the other candidates.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That kind of looks like my mom.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I hate to say this but in the short term won't this just help Trump? I have to think that the mouth breathers on the far right(this is not directed at the many fine Republicans) will enjoy his antics..."it is about time someone put them Mexicans in their place...taken all our jobs and all".

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I'm usually the first to dismiss any notion that a third party candidate could have any serious shot in the race. But... given the current situation in both parties, I'm starting to think a late Michael Bloomberg run could look really interesting.

10. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

Like Trump, Bloomberg certainly has enough cash to fund his own campaign if he wanted to.

Hey, that's a great idea. Have Trump and Bloomberg run as independents, alongside Hillary and Jeb or whoever the GOP nominates.

A four-headed presidential race. First one to 30 percent wins. It would be great theater.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He isn't following the narrative!

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Obama would be wise to throw Hillary under the bus and stick doddering Biden out there as cannon fodder.

After four years of these GOP buffoons, the White House will be in Dem hands for the next 80 years.

If the country survives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.