1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Bloomberg is the only outlet that is seriously covering and investigating Trump. Ysterday they showed how he is not a good business man or investor. Apparently, had he merely invested his daddy's money is an S&P 500 index fund he'd be richer than he is. While Forbes uts Trump at the 10 Billion worth, Bloomberg has him at 2B. I'll take it, either way. But he's not hat he professes to be. He hasnt buolt anything of substance in 15 years and hasnt developed much in a long time. Buying golf courses is a vanity purchase, much like buying restuarants.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you and I read the same Bloomberg article.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Kareem's been hearing that crap ever since he was at UCLA. Tell Trump to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

TowelWaver, Webster, Batman and 8 others like this.
  5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

They're in the same folder with his links showing Scott Walker was expelled from (or flunked out of) Marquette.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yet, Starman's never been curious about why Bill Clinton didn't earn a degree from his time at Oxford.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Because he chose to go to Yale Law School instead. You don't see the difference between someone choosing different grad schools and someone who doesn't complete his undergraduate studies?

Oh yeah, I know, another rape allegation reported by a conservative author.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Clinton had to get the hell out of England before evidence came out revealing him as Jack the Ripper.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'd honestly be curious to see a poll of Republican voters asked if they believe Obama actually went to Harvard Law School. I bet that at least 1 in 4 don't think he did.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well shit, seeing as how one (or more) in 5 supposedly think Trump's a conservative, you're not going too far out on a limb there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.