1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mass shooting on campus in Oregon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gator, Oct 1, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When you have a system set up to make catching it nearly impossible, the first thing you have to wonder is why is it set up to make catching it nearly impossible. The second question you have to ask is who wants it nearly impossible to catch.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This just showed up on my FB feed.
    Wow. I am truly speechless. Fuckin Obama.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don't know. But both organizations are in the business of making sure people are murdered

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Her base is $350,000 and then she gets commission on the various fetal parts sold.

So a brain, I think, is worth like 10 grand to her. But that's the most valuable baby part. Goes downhill from there.

heyabbott, BDC99 and LongTimeListener like this.
  5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Or it could be, you know, that it's just not happening.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Naaah.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If that were the case, Democrats would concentrate on getting IDs for the seven or eight people who don't have one instead of the coordinated whining and lying campaign against Voter ID.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Absolute easiest way to monkey with voting is absentee balloting. And because white elderly voters make up a lot of those votes, you never hear the GOP want to change anything about that process.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Throw out the overseas military ballots!

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You know, I know this is an over-the-top thing, but ... damn. That that joke is even possible has to give you pause, don't you think?

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Put that offer -- far greater restrictions on both guns and abortion -- on the table, Riptide, and see how many pro-lifers take you up on it.

old_tony, SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted