1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know, but the challenge was that no one here has a higher IQ than Ben Carson. I'd gladly take this field against him.

Alma likes this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How dare you not know the answer to a question for which no information is available?

3. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

Liberal IQ scale: Weighted to assure all are smarter than conservatives!

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I know this: Carson must've been sick the day they taught immunology in medical school.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Funny Obumbo has been pilloried for years and years as an evil evil anti-Christian, including quite unsubtle lobbying from many Catholic Church pulpits in 2008 and 2012, while nobody in the media raises a peep about Carson's long-professed and extensively -documented adherence to Seventh-Day Adventist doctrine which is virulently anti-Catholic -- in fact, virulently anti- any Christian denomination which observes the Sabbath on Sunday. Since Carson has been quite explicit about his intentions if elected to use the full force of government (and even the force of government in many ways unimagined so far by anybody) to enforce his own wacky version of bizarro Christianity, if you currently go to church on Sunday you can expect the jackboot legions of Stepin Carson to kick down your door and drag you off to church on the holy Adventist Sabbath.

6. Dick Whitman

Hmmmmm. I don't recall differentiating.

Carson's smart enough to be a brain surgeon. So are a lot of people, including a lot of people here.

7. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

And a lot of people here would and do rip on him who wouldn't touch Obama under similar circumstances, because that would be racist. Such examples are an overplay of the race card or racism based on political persuasions. Just sayin'.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Nothing makes me think "brain surgeons," quite like scrolling through the threads on here.

9. Dick Whitman

I would have been fully capable of being a brain surgeon. I suspect that so would have you.

10. Dick Whitman

Yeah. I don't care about that, in this context. You said that no one here could match Ben Carson's IQ. And I disagree. That has nothing to do with Obama.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I am not fully capable of being a brain surgeon.

Ben Carson is still a dumbshit.

SnarkShark and YankeeFan like this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I would have been capable of brain surgery.

Of course, my ratio of patients who survived my operating on them vs. patients who died while I operated on them would be extremely poor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.