1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Mizzou football players go on strike

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Do you think Lurleen finds him attractive after being told that he picked up shit with his bare hands?

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Now, we're going to have none of THAT around here. (Pretty good point.)

3. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

Has Ted Nugent weighed in on these events?

4. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

He was too busy calling to get his shirt back.
    [​IMG]

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I thought that was your kid's nickname? :)

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's why she's not down with the cause. Because he smells like dooky.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I wouldn't assume too much -- especially with respect to motive -- about the perpetrator in this instance.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Apologies if this is a D_B. I went back a few pages and didn't recall seeing it, but this thread has been busy today so I might have missed it.

Melissa Click, the professor who asked "Can we get some muscle over here?" in the video from the other day and Carrot Top's evil twin, has resigned from her "courtesy post" within the journalism school. She remains on the faculty of the communications department.

Mizzou professor who called for ‘some muscle’ to remove photographer covering protests resigns from post

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Apropos of nothing, this reminded me of my favorite message board meltdown post of the past weekend, from a Michigan State fan.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Which is why I suggested that at least one "protester" hopes they didn't do a DNA analysis of it.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That's just so apropos for a leftwinger to make a symbolic gesture that really means nothing.

12. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

The swastika probably happened after someone discovered his future self wasn't really his future self.

Draft saved Draft deleted