1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Looks like Chris needed to drive some traffic.

Ace likes this.
  2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm still having a hard time believing the best the GOP can do is Carson or Trump.

Can't they find someone who has the same basic platform, but does not say stupid shit all the time?

3. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Ben Carson's campaign sent out this e-mail today:

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Chris Christie has done some stupid shit, but I like how he stands in there and battles.

I would hope our next president takes a tough line with Congress and rides those slackers hard.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I have zero respect for Carson's tendency to drag Obama into his own candidacy. It's an embarrassment. Not a single decent parent would let their own child get away with that kind of whining.

Ace likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Depends on if the child got into Yale or not.

old_tony likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Quite a number of Hillary stories have received multiple Pinocchios from the Washington Post in recent months.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The entire reason for Carson's political existence is he's the latest of the GOPs designated Stepin Fetchits who can get up and do the Anti-Obama song and dance for his massahs' entertainment.

See also Fiorina. She's their trained bitch who will bitch about the Dems' queen bitch.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Seriously though: it's lame, right? It's the antithesis of what every reasonable adult tells their kid. Ben Carson whines incessantly about all the great treatment Obama got. Never mind that it's ludicrous - we know Obama has been pretty well critiqued - it's just unseemly. Over and over again, it's about Obama. Lame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.