1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Mizzou football players go on strike

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you be working, Dewey?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dewey. Lol.

3. Mr. Sunshine

TSP gonna TSP. Give him a little fleeting joy.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I guess the beheadings on college campuses are soon to come.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Class attendance won't matter. They'll demand As because the protests and tent cities and marches and shouting matches should be counted as extra credit.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

In a very calm, measured tone, Cavuto was shooting fish in a barrel talking to this particularly dumb snowflake:

I really enjoyed the part where he nailed her on whether she and her classmates would enjoy paying a much higher tax rate if they one day join the 1 percent.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Claremont McKenna dean resigns over this email to a Latin student:

“We have a lot to do as a college and a community. Would you be willing to talk to me about these issues? They are important to me and the DOS staff and we are working on how we can better serve students, especially those that don’t fit our CMC mold.”

Amid racial bias protests, Claremont McKenna dean resigns

Also, an Asian student tells of a black man telling her to "go back to your home" and then says "Black people can be racist." Whoa, H-bomb!

As other members approached the woman and grabbed for the microphone, someone in the crowd asked, “how is this relevant to the college failing to provide a space for people of color?”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/12/a...space-unsafe-black-people-can-be-racistvideo/

8. Mr. Sunshine

A new generation of racists. Farrakhan would be proud.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'd hate to have seen Reagan back during the times of the American Revolution. He would be in tears over the Boston Tea Party.

Come to think of it, maybe the Montgomery cops shouldn't have let Rosa Parks decide what laws to obey and break. And she wasn't even that young, nor was she doing it solely for social protest. She just wanted to take a seat after a long day at work.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  10. Mr. Sunshine

Are you allowed to have a driver's license?

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Yeah, Rosa was just someone who suddenly decided not to move to the back that day because she was tired. Baron gonna be Baron with facts.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted