1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Got no problem with that, unless he says something about Australia being part of the Third Reich in WWII.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Hope he tries the Soccer Tort!

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Starman

He musta been busy trying to hit his mother with a hammer that day in junior high history class when they covered who actually wrote the Constitution.
    Or maybe he was under the baleful spell of the Antichrist, i.e. the Pope, who seeks to send them all to hell.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Following the rules currently in place, anyone who says anything bad about Carson is a racist.

9. Starman

Nah. Joining in the new stampede to be as un-politically correct as possible and following in the footsteps of Herr Trumpfster, now we can all spew as much racist shit as we want. I'm working on a post about Stepin Fetchit Carson claiming the reason he's such an idiot is he was eating too much watermelon and fried chicken as a kid, and making up Facebook memes about how he better keep his n****er hands off my lily-white sister.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Trying to outDick Dick?

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Or to be a bigger Dick.

old_tony likes this.
  12. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Can this be the running Republican primary thread since the Trump one was shut down?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.