1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. YankeeFan

They've got a bomb factory in the house. They're building an arsenal. They're going target shooting. And, they're planning an attack.

But, his mom is living in the house, and notices nothing.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This is outstanding. Trolling being such a new phenomenon in world history, he truly needs to be considered the greatest of all time.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He gonna build a wall next to customs at JFK?

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Troll president! International flame wars!

Trump could get North Korea to launch that nuke on his second day in the Oval Office.

BDC99 likes this.
  8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

His spokesperson also said it would apply to American citizens, who are also Muslims, living or possibly even vacationing abroad.

9. YankeeFan

Well, this is it.

Trump has finally gone too far. His campaign will surely collapse within days. I expect him to withdraw from the race by the end of the week.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Trump attacking
    M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶a̶n̶s̶
    ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶
    ̶P̶O̶W̶s̶
    ̶I̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶
    t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶d̶
    Muslims will sink his campaign
    @politicalline

11. YankeeFan

MSNBC's talking heads, corespondents and guests are in full melt down. It's really quite funny to watch.

And, unlike the Times call to confiscate weapons from gun owning Americans, they're really concerned with how this would happen. Will there be some kind of religious test at the airport!

LOL.

Trump will own the news cycle. Everyone will be forced to answer questions about this, and they'll all be forced to say how wonderful and peaceful Islam is, in the immediate aftermath of an Islamic terror attack.

No one can gain ground, or get their own message out of they're forced to talk about Trump.

Songbird likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

Draft saved Draft deleted