1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

All I know is when Civil War II breaks out, my money's on the side that has the guns.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

If only the wife had checked "yes" on the visa application when it asked if she planned to commit acts of terrorism.

Seriously, it reminds me of when people take self-defense classes that teach you only how to defend yourself against an attack you know is coming.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, but will gambling be legal in those states that have the guns?

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

How does Trump propose to keep the Muslims out!!

LOL.

He's not President. He's calling on Obama to keep them out.

That's what's so funny about Trump's trolling. It would be up to Obama to implement this silly proposal, which has as much likelihood of being implemented as the proposals in the Times A1 editorial.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It'd probably be different if Trump ever offered details on anything. Every one of his interviews goes like this:

I'm going to do this, and it's going to be great!

O rly? How?

I'm telling you, I'm just gonna do it, and it's going to be GREAT!

BDC99, SpeedTchr and Riptide like this.
  6. YankeeFan

He doesn't want to signal to his enemies how he would deal with them!!

You think he's just going to telegraph to ISIS what he's going to do??

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

What would be different about it?

It's awesome now.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He told the Jews he would have the Middle East solved in six months. Just give him six months, and if it doesn't work then impeach him. Sounds like a fair deal to me!

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Trump to ISIS: "You're fired!"

That should set things straight.

10. YankeeFan

But here's the funny thing: just saw an add -- I assume paid for by his PAC -- where Bush talks about how we're at war with Radical Islam, and how it's going to be "defining".

So, now Trump says, "OK, we're at war with radical Islam, and since we can't tell a radical Islamist from your basic run-of-the-mill Muslim, we're going to have to keep 'em all out for a while until we figure this shis out."

And, Bush in response says Trump is unhinged.

OK. Maybe so. But his supporters don't care, and now there's no way Bush can claim to be the toughest on the issue. Any dollar his PAC is spending on that ad is money down the drain. It won't move the needle an inch.

11. YankeeFan

I thought he said that he would know within 6 months is a deal was possible.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I love how Trump, who apparently is the only person running for President from the GOP, is embracing America's most intrinsic values of freedom and equality.

Draft saved Draft deleted