1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Good point there: Divisive politics make the nation more vulnerable.

3. YankeeFan

Is your average, moderate Muslim an anti-Semite?

And, if so, why would we let them immigrate here?

4. YankeeFan

Lol. Breaking news! Trumps plan might prove difficult to implement:

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Good lord, YF, I'm getting concerned for your mental health, nobody should spend as much time as you seem to each day obsessing about muslims.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  7. YankeeFan

8. YankeeFan

Ok, Trump's proposal doesn't turn out to be so radical.

He just told Greta that if you're Muslim, and serving overseas in our military, he'll let you back into the country.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Just not the ones you claim.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Both sides will have guns, it's just that one side will have guns that were purchased legally and the other side will have guns that were not purchased legally.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

A blogger named Jim Wright had an idea of how they might keep Muslims out. It would go something like this:

"Steely Eyed ICE Agent: So, you say you're a Christian. Prove it. Quote me some bible stuff.

Immigrant 1: Well, um, I, um, probably hate gay people and don't want them to get married?

ICE: Are you asking me or are you telling me? <finger hovers near button marked "waterboard">

Immigrant 1: Gay marriage causes hurricanes. I'm fleeing Syria because they tried to gay marry me to a Muslim! True story. Plus, I love bacon!

ICE: Well who doesn't, right? Welcome to America, please pick up your gun at the exit Kiosk. NEXT! You, step up, can you prove that you're a Christian?

Immigrant 2: Women are so silly, they totally shouldn't be allowed to decide what to do with their own bodies. Also, lady parts are icky and she was probably asking for it anyway.

ICE: Excellent. Excellent. You're in. There are a couple of coupons in your welcome packet for $5 off a lifetime NRA membership. NEXT! C'mon, c'mon, we don't have all day. Christian? Let's see some proof.

Immigrant 3: America should totally build a wall across Mexico!

ICE: I'm not feelin' the Holy Spirit here. Tell me more.

Immigrant 3: Like it should be about a bizillion miles high and have big honkin machine guns and flamethrowers and drones with LASERS and robot dobermans that shoot killer bees from their mouths to keep out brown people!

ICE: <dubiously> You're kinda of brown.

Immigrant 3: This is Jesus brown. Olive, Bro. I'm talking about Mexican brown. Dude, seriously, check my calves, do those look like cantaloupes to you? USA! USA!

ICE: THERE it is. You're in! Help yourself to a nice cold Corona at the bar. Okay, who's next? You, what would Jesus do? Chop chop, Haji, I ain't got all day.

Immigrant 4: Well...maybe, um, feed the hungry?

ICE: <furrows brow>

Immigrant 4: Clothe the poor?

ICE: <furrowed brow turns to suspicious scowl>

Immigrant 4: Heal the sick? Do unto others?

ICE: So, you're a commie terrorist.

Immigrant 4: No! I can totally do this! Look! Look! Check out the beam in my own eye, it's like huge. I like can hardly even see the mote in yours, I swear! Please!

ICE: <hand slaps the alarm> WE GOT ONE!"

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted