1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No, it's not. Not when every poll has her ahead by this much or more. You're wrong. It's not a dead heat. She's clobbering him.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Baron-
    I am a lover of liberty and won't dignify Trump's trollery with any meaningful thought, but a question.
    We already have all the cheap labor we can exploit with Mexicans, so what exactly is the point of unskilled immigration from Africa and the Middle East?

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

OK, you do realize that is an average of all of the polls - so, she isn't beating him by a whole lot no matter how you slice it and those numbers could flucuate the other way just as easily (see Carson vs Clinton). And the fact that you are going to argue with me over a couple of percentage points shows you are just as tone deaf and unrealistic as the pinheads in the media and in Hollywood.

The fact that the race is even CLOSE between those two is exactly for the reasons I have stated. So again, pat yourself on the back because your hero Hilda has a slight lead over a man with fake hair who is a racist, anti-semite, homophobe, out of touch rich white guy and everything else.

That speaks VOLUMES more about what a horrible candidate Hillary really is.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how this ended up as part of the conversation, but anyways. Who says the only point of immigration is to bring in unskilled labor? You know, liberty and freedom and not getting killed by power-thirsty warlords and all that.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

But not as reliable as your dickwhit musings, which are always spot on solid gold.

Ace likes this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Or that it's 11 months prior to the election and most of the public doesn't give a shit yet?

7. Dick Whitman

She's not my hero. I'm not voting.

You called it a "dead heat." It's not a dead heat. She's winning. Easily.

8. Dick Whitman

I was dead nuts solid on Cardinals-Rams.

Toodle-oo. I want to go see what people are saying about Trump on MySpace.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump isn't even as bad as the UAE!

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Baron-
    Oh, "part of the conversation" in foreseeing just how much more elevated the bloodshed might get than you can, and in very short order.
    For instance, the two sociopaths in California "only" had four firearms and 1,500 rounds of ammunition between them.
    So what happens when these freaks get their hands on a dirty bomb, or even a suitcase nuke?
    Well, my friend, the death count will not be 14 people.
    It will be a thousand times greater. Perhaps 10,000.

11. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

But that's the point - people aren't paying attention to anything but Trump - and it has been a barrage of mostly negative labels and accusations. Candidate X - any Candidate, much less one as esteemed as Mizz Clinton, should be easily ahead in these polls yet she is not, she is barely ahead if at all.

If Trump is all of the labels that the politically correct pussies continue to throw out there about him, shouldn't he be at less than like 10 percent by now?

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

No Baron. Everything about McCarthy was evil. he never contributed anything positive to the country.

And, the internment of Japanese-American citizens is the one blemish on FDR's otherwise pristine record, in which he did nothing but contribute in a positive way to our country.

Draft saved Draft deleted