1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Hero, that's what you are.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Wow. That's a whole lot of ignoring and appeasing.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You should defend your argument, that Facebook and Twitter chatter indicate Trump's impending collapse, instead of attacking me.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The Nets rallied to within 3 of the Warriors by halftime the other night.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Moral of the story: Never stick your dick in crazy.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nah, you stick it in crazy. Just have a really good exit plan.

In this case, she had one for him. That's where it all blew up.

7. Lugnuts

Ever the victim.

8. Dick Whitman

Not at all. I'm simply advising. My feelings aren't hurt because you attacked me. I just thing it's poor argumentation. You made an assertion. I refuted it. Instead of defending it, you took a shot at me. You victimized yourself, not me.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The moderate dad -- you know, the one who thought Israel wouldn't exist in two years -- was such a squish, that the son declared him an "unbeliever" and told his mom she had to divorce him:

The father said his family was destroyed when his son sided against him with his equally religious mother.

"Rizwan was the mama's boy, and she is very religious like him," he said. "Once we had a dispute about the historical figure of Jesus, my son yelled that I was an unbeliever and decided that marriage with my wife had to end."

Dad: San Bernardino shooter agreed with ISIL, 'obsessed with Israel'

But, I'm sure the religious mom, who just "stayed upstairs" in the two-bedroom, 1,100 square foot house, had no idea of their bomb factory, weapons collection, jihadist views, or target practice.

10. Dick Whitman

How does a 1,100 square foot house have two stories?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I guess it's an attached townhouse kind of place. But, yeah, it's small. Really small.

The family lawyers made it sound like mom had her own wing or something. "She stayed upstairs." There wasn't a mother-in-law suite in a 1,100 square foot house.

12. Lugnuts

I didn't "make an assertion"-- I related an anecdote. You took my anecdotal comment and generalized it and hyperbolized it.... Something dickwhit nevvver does on sj.

But, as you pointed out, you're just doing your job here.

Draft saved Draft deleted