1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Neato skeato.

To do what with?

2. Dick Whitman

Fair point.

I'm on Team Trump here. Muslims pose a statistically significant threat. Keep them out. At the same time, we should at least consider keeping out blacks, as well, or even deporting those already here, if we can manage it under the Constitution. The violent crime rate in America would plummet overnight. Does anyone argue that assertion?

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you also be arguing we could limit spurious date-rape claims if we'd deport all women?

4. Dick Whitman

While true, I don't think that poses the grand scale threat that violence perpetrated by the blacks does.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Taunt you.

6. Dick Whitman

7. Dick Whitman

How so?

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Your use of "we" is quite curious there ...

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Who'd be fucking them right in the pussy? And what about the Whitlock-Howard feud? Would be be allowed to discuss Sister Soulja v. Shakespeare?

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Can we deport everyone who texts while driving?

Seriously.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world," the former heavyweight champion of the world and peace activist declared in a statement to NBC News. "True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion."

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm sure Ali sat down at his computer and banged that out. Sounds authentic.

Draft saved Draft deleted