1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You win. I will make it my goal to bring stoning back into favor with Christianity so we are on equal footing with Islam.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Vote For Trump!

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When did you become an expert in what is required of Muslims, the Islamic definition of jihad (not the bastardized version used by the terrorists) and, most importantly, become able to read the minds of more than 1 billion people around the globe? Do you host an afternoon Christian radio show in Texas?

BDC99 likes this.
  4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

His best friend is a Pakistani surgeon.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sure there is. He could take a swim in the Dead Sea. Might mess his hair up, though.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll be on the medical team for the fake false-flag assassination.

Maybe Carson can remove the bullets from Trump's skull.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Stoney is catching up!

But, look, maybe the answer really is to not let in more Muslims, unless we know that they share our values.

Every time there's an Islamic terror incident in some place like France, we pat ourselves on the back for our ability to better integrate Muslims into our society.

But, is that true.

Muslims are only now 0.9% of out population. In the past, when Muslims moved here, they had no choice but to integrate. There were so few fellow Muslims here.

That's changing, and so is our ability to integrate them.

It's easier to retain your values when you're surrounded by others who share them. And, if you can't find a wife who shares your affinity for terror, we'll give you a visa to import a Jihadi supporting, burqa wearing babe, who you've only ever met online.

We now have one Muslim majority city in America, Dearborn, Michigan.

How's the integration going in Dearborn? And, spare me the links to puff pieces about midnight football practice during Ramadan.

Dearborn is a place where they won't bake you a gay wedding cake, and it has the second highest concentration of people designated as “known or suspected terrorists”:

The second-highest concentration of people designated as “known or suspected terrorists” by the government is in Dearborn, Mich.—a city of 96,000 that has the largest percentage of Arab-American residents in the country.

Barack Obama’s Secret Terrorist-Tracking System, by the Numbers

How about the Somali community in Minnesota? Are they well integrated?

8. YankeeFan

Cardiologist.

9. YankeeFan

Am I wrong? You don't say that I am.

Is this not what the Koran -- the literal word of God -- teaches?

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

#freepostage

11. YankeeFan

Tell me more about moderate Islam.

Anwar al-Awlaki preached at Mosques in three U.S. cities. Were any of these Mosques considered to be radical?

To the contrary, al-Awlaki was considered a moderate, and was invited to the Pentagon as a representative of moderate Muslims in the wake of 9/11.

But, I'm sure those Mosques probably have more moderate preachers now.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

If you are or were a journalist, YF, all these answers would be intuitive and you wouldn't have to waste your time, reading, learning and questioning.

SpeedTchr and old_tony like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted