1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The final days of McDonald's?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by da man, Oct 16, 2015.

1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

At least per McDonalds eggs are cooked fresh. They're round because they're cracked into a ring that sits on the grill.

Ace likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You can't cook beef burgers and pork sausage on the same grill without doing a complete clean in between. The grease doesn't taste the same. Plus I suppose there are kosher issues too.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You can if you're a dead-on-your-feet 18 year old at the tail end of an overnight shift at Krystal who grabs the wrong bag of small, square meat patties for the breakfast rush.

Anyway, I was told customers who got my beef, egg and cheese sandwiches actually liked them.

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

So much for the "time to make the doughnuts" ad campaign. That used to be a selling point for DD, that the doughnuts were made there, fresh, every morning.

Maybe the coffee is still made on site ... :)

6. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

DD is hideous. It dominates the market where I live. I will never trust the palates of Northeasterners simply because DD still exists.

FileNotFound likes this.
  7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

'Cause he's a jerk, obviously.

Duh.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Best coffee ever. Hands down. Not close. Don't eat there. Get your coffee there

11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Winchell's>>>>>>>>Any Chinese donut place>>>Dunkin>>>Shipley's>>>Krispy Kreme

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Now that McDonald's is saved, time to move on to Apple. Experts this week suggest the company is in trouble.

Draft saved Draft deleted