1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Nope. People like the "everyone hates Cruz" because it is personal gossipy stuff. But at the end of the day, he is part of their brand and Trump is batpoop and half liberal.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And Kasich came in second tonight, so who drops out?

When does the establishment vote solidify, and around whom?

It doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Trump's probably still got the best shot at the nomination, which gives him a good shot at the presidency.

3. RickStain

He won literally the only other contest before tonight.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ilfuckya Trump apparently on the verge of giving birth. Donald talking like a proud baby batter donor.

5. RickStain

I'm willing to play along with the first part. Maybe the weird stalemate continues indefinitely and Trump keeps winning with 30% all the way through to the nomination. I doubt it, but I guess well see.

He then struggles to break 40 in the general.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And Trump, tonight's winner, literally leads in every state that Ted Cruz doesn't live in.

When does all the winning start?

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And just in time for the Southern primaries! #ripspnited

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

40? Really? A trained monkey with an R or a D after his name would win 46 percent.

Batman and YankeeFan like this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I can win the Kentucky Derby if I can just lose 150 pounds and learn to ride a horse.

10. RickStain

Cruz starts winning when Rubio and a few fringe candidates drop out. The race is basically Trump 30, conservatives 40, moderates 30. The latter two groups are just fractured.

Can I put a date on when that happens? No. Is it vaguely, remotely possible it never happens? I guess. But we are two contests in, it isn't exactly closing on the point of no returnZ

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Cruz is loathed by GOPers on the Hill. Absolutely loathed.

12. RickStain

Disagree. A weirdo like Trump crushes red turnout and blows out blue. His support is, quite frankly, the stupid and easily amused. They won't carry a general election vote total.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.