1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Trump does manage to grab the GOP nomination and faces Hitlerry in the general, while she won't sully her own fingers with the feces-coating a full-bore assault on Trump would entail, rest assured there would be a veritable stampede of surrogates roaring forward to do it for her.

SFIND likes this.
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That will be good TV, though. I can't wait!

3. Starman

Finally Lena Dunham would be in her element.

Yeah, but it would have to be restricted to late-night cable.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The firefighter who works for me, and who is a hardcore union Democrat, told me the other day that he supports Trump.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Ezra Klein: "It's time to stop laughing."

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Whatever terrible ideologies Trump embraces, he isn't more than 5 percent worse than Cruz on any of those topics.

This is what the GOP has been driving at for the last eight years, and to a smaller degree the last 30 years. Congrats.

exmediahack likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I honestly think he's using the rhetoric to win, I don't think what he's saying he'll do is any more likely to happen than what Sanders would do if they got in the White House. Now maybe Sanders truly believes what he's saying and fully intends to try and Trump is using the rhetoric to win with no intention of following through (or he realizes it will be unlikely he'll be able to) - but when it comes down to it - that's splitting hairs.
    You could argue that he's studied the GOP and realized what "the folks" respond to and figured he'd just amp it up a couple of clicks beyond what anyone else is doing - but if you go on his record - he's pretty close to a Rockefeller Republican.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Why have unions been crushed for the last 35 years? Because they've been getting ass raped by pompous arrogant obnoxious power hungry wheeler dealer billionaires who game the political-legal system to fuck over Joe Lunchbox whenever they can.

What dirs your union boy think Trump is gonna do to change any of that? Here's a hint: Make it a zillion times worse.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Because the development of manufacturing around the world under minded the American monopoly and drove down the value of American labor

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Hold up now. Trump cheats at golf?!

12. Starman

Hell yes, and he fucks his daughter too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.