1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I like the irony that Trump fans mock Bernie fans for wanting freeeeeeeeeee! Stuff yet these people believe Santa is bringing them a giant wall paid for by Mexico.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. Yup, Hillary has never been spoken to with disrespect in public. She'll break down in tears.

I think that was how Sweaty Gayboy Gowdy's congressional committee was supposed to go last fall. Remind me again how that worked out.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We send $400 million in economic aid to Mexico annually.

Mexicans in America send over $20 billion home on an annual basis.

You could cut payments to Mexico to pay for a portion of the wall.

And, if Bernie can tax Wall St. transactions to pay for universal health care, Trump can tax remittances to Mexico to pay for a wall.

4. YankeeFan

[​IMG]

hillary clinton crying - Google Search

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Or maybe her contact lenses were irritating her eyes.....So what kind of wall do you think you can build and secure assuming you cut off the entire $400 million? I'm thinking a chain link fence and some well-trained German shepards.

Double Down likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

C'mon. She famously cried in New Hampshire in 2008.

It "humanized" her:

7. YankeeFan

$400 million per year, plus a tax on remittances will get it started.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Cut every dime of foreign aid to Mexico and you'll need to build a Game of Thrones-style wall and station lazer-firing robots every 10 feet along the border to keep the refugees out.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the Mexican government will go out of its way to send every actual rapist and drug lord here.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, have Mexico build a wall and the drug lords will have engineers building eighteen wheeler sized tunnels under them as they are constructed.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm going to enjoy watching YF try to rationalize all of the stupid shit Trump says over the next eight months.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

"Trump should point out that liberals don't want to build a wall to keep rapists out, because that would mean Bill Clinton could never leave." --YF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.