1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When you keep saying 3+3=33, people will only correct you a few times. If you don't get that you're wrong after being corrected 15 times, they write you off -- appropriately -- as a moron.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The Onion just continually slays me

Where The Candidates Stand

Where The Candidates Stand

America's Finest News Source compares the 2016 presidential hopefuls on all of the key positions that their advisors and focus group coordinators have decided they hold.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm throwing in the towel on Trump not winning the nomination. I guess I just didn't realize how high the percentage is of GOP voters who don't care about conservative policy and are just in it for the racism.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

And here I just started looking at the polling info moving all votes other than Cruz and Trump into the Rubio column.

I do think the idea of nobody getting to the finish line is somewhat possible because Cruz, while seemingly out of favor, is too stubborn to quit and might actually win a few states along the way. He is leading in the latest polling of California, for instance; it's going to be tough for him to drop out if he has that big prize waiting at the end.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why do we need a wall in the first place? Isn't net immigration to Mexico down to zero?

It's a solution without a problem.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I don't know what's more stunning -- the number of idiots supporting Trump, or our resident canine felcher Starman calling every politician he hates gay.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

A remittance tax just on remittances to Mexico would be unconstitutional. You can't focus such a tax that specifically. It's an unlawful taking.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh bullshit! That's a loser talking!

SFIND and SpeedTchr like this.
  9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Cruz will win Texas.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's a stunningly effective tactic when talking to dumbfuck knee-jerk teabags, for whom homophobia is an ingrained way of life.

Call any of the teabag God Squadders gay and their supporters throw absolute shit-fits, up to the point of wanting to fight.

Call Bernie Sanders a senior citizen homo hippie or Hillary a lesbo granny, their fan clubs just shrug their shoulders.

But when you point out that Ted Cruz looks like Harvey Fierstein in tranny drag, the disciples go crazy.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Those measures of authoritarianism are suspect, at best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.