1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

This should be Rubio's campaign slogan: The least batshit crazy candidate still standing.
    To make it even better, he could recycle the Jeb! "Please Clap" and add it to the end.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Trump is a compiler. Not a HOFer.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Starman's nicknames are the best. Pure genius.

YankeeFan and LongTimeListener like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Then refute what I said.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Make no mistake, Cruz is the most crazy. He openly tells his supporters that he believes it is God's will that he become president to help usher in the apocalypse.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Or he's just playing a part and pandering, as Bush 43 did.
    All of this shit is illusory.

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Cruz is the least religious among the GOP field (including Perry and Walker), with the exception of Trump. He makes a big show of it, though.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Easy now, Donald (or Pope Francis). No need to be questioning a man's stated faith.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He says this part?

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Cruz is crazy like a fucking fox is what he is.

11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Have interviewed everyone in the Dem and GOP field except for Trump going back to 2013. All of them at least "play nice" in the 1 on 1 interviews I've had (even Hillary as we, oddly, have mutual friends and acquaintances) except for Cruz. He's a bombastic, pompous ass, similar to Rand Paul.

Some, like O'Malley, Huckabee, Santorum, Graham, Walker and Rubio were quite enjoyable and talked at length about policy.

At least Cruz's personality from the podium is the same in the interviews -- I'll give him credit for that.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

exmedia, almost all the pols I have met around sports have been gregarious and friendly. I guess it's kind of a prerequisite if your job is going around asking people to like you better than some other person. Cruz seems to be an exception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.