1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Holy fudging fudge, this debate is a bloodbath. Trump took an ass whopping. Not that it matters. But damn.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

That is why I loved covering Graham last year while he was in this.

He was a blast, going to bars and VFW halls, drinking beer and playing pool.

So unscripted. I knew he wasn't going to win but he was pretty honest in his assessments.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

In high school, my friend's mom sent him to the Long John Silver's in Gary, the closest one. He walks in. The whole place has their hands up. He walks right the hell out, drives home, says, "Mom, pick another place for lunch."

HanSenSE and JackReacher like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Secular evangelicals = crackers

cranberry likes this.
  5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's going too far, Starman. She's a 38DD, tops.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The funny thing about the Trump vs Mexicans video is you don't know if it's put on by Trump haters mocking him or Trump lovers.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Watching the highlights last night, I loved when Rubio accused Trump of repeating himself and Trump responded by saying "I don't repeat myself" twice.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I looked them up. 36D.

Carry on.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump in July 2015: "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture."

Trump last night on why the IRS audits him: "Well, maybe because of the fact that I'm a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it and maybe there's a bias."

Has anybody met a strong Christian who doesn't repeatedly ask for God's forgiveness?

SpeedTchr and SFIND like this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

11. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Watched most of it during CNN's re-air last night, about time Rubio and Cruz figured out to go after the Donald. Rubio's attacks were great I thought, especially the Polish workers deal and his follow up comment, "I guess there's a statute of limitations on lies." Cruz I thought was effective at driving home the point about all his donations to Democrats.

Not that I'm sure it matters. Like someone else said, as along as it's a four-man race, Trump's going to win a 40-25-25-10 split. I don't think Kasich, Cruz or Rubio drop out until after March 15's primary's, by that time Trump will have an insurmountable lead.

Inky, that was great when Rubio responded by rattling off the five lines he keeps repeating.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know that people care about Trump's policy flip-flops. It's like they are electing a mayor. They just want someone they think can get things done, rather than voting on ideology.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.