1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

When you say you are more lenient on mandatory sentences for drug offenders, what do you mean? You think mandatory sentences aren't the way to go?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Are they playing there? I have never listened to their music, but some seem to think it's decent.

I Should Coco and Baron Scicluna like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A thought he came up with, no doubt, WHILE HE WAS FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER.

A statement which can be made with impunity, virtually unlimited times, due to the following grounds for defense:

1. SUBSTANTIAL TRUTH. Trump's own repeated statements on widely-disseminated media outlets certainly imply he may have engaged, or continues to engage, in incestuous behavior.

2. PUBLIC FIGURE. Trump is the most public of all public figures. He and his family have no credible expectation of privacy.

3. OPINION.

4. FAIR COMMENT ON A MATTER OF PUBLIC INTEREST. Sexual predation and abuse are serious problems.
    The public has an interest in knowing if a major media/business/political figure has engaged in such actions.

5. CONSENT. Trump's repeated and frequently unprompted discussion of this topic on mass media outlets certainly implies he assents to its discussion.

6. CLAIMANT INCAPABLE OF FURTHER DEFAMATION.

So let's hope Trump comes up with better legal theories from now on WHILE HE'S FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You have no idea what you are spouting, Starman. "Widely-disseminated" should not be hyphenated.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it be "widely inseminated" instead?

HC, Riptide and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Is it in your SJ.com contract that you have to mention him fucking his daughter in every post on a Trump thread? If so, you're about to hit a lot of performance bonuses, my friend.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT was the Christie endorsement, as far as I can tell. To that, I say. Meh.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Christie get another shot sometime. Unlike most others
    inside and outside the race, he sounds as if he actually can think on his feet.

Sharper than Trump, experienced, a little mean sometimes but not crazy like Cruz ... Too bad he once hugged Obama.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Willie Aikens case turned me. Got to know him a bit after his release. He was non violent and needed treatment. Not prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.