1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Clinton is a lock. Always has been. I am perhaps 70 percent sold on the idea Trump will be the nominee. The polls are going to have to be very wrong in some of those Super Tuesday states for the 30 percent to be right, however. I don't think Clinton-Trump will be an ass kicking. She'll win, but by no more than Obama-Romney.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'm not anything close to a Clunton fan, but I think so. Trumps support is energetic but limited.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Moddy, the big thing looming is what the FBI decides to do with their investigation, and if AG Lynch will indict.

The last emails are supposed to be released by State tomorrow, 29 FEB. It will be interesting to see if they try to delay further. The FBI can't finalize their report and recommendations until all the emails are out.

But, I am expecting this to drag out through the spring.

My guess - the FBI is going to recommend indictment of HRC and several of her senior staff, prior to the convention.

Then Biden or Kerry better rush in from the sidelines.

If HRC still tries to run after the FBI recommendation, I do think Trump can win.

Anyway, my opinion, with my ear to the ground down here in DC following what the FBI and Intelligence Community Inspectors General are doing. Going to be UGLY.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Vombatus dabbling in comedy again, I see.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

It's going to be a mess. Some are looking forward to that. I'm not.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. After 25 years, Santa finally drops down the chimney.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what it is like for a sane person in an allied country, say England or Germany, to watch this race. They have to be wondering WTF happened to us.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Is Christie already regretting his decision?

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

NC, they hated us before this big top carnival.
    If the Republicans can't beat the worst possible choice the Democrats could nominate, the party should disband.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Uh, we really don't need to hear any smart remarks out of Germany on this topic.

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.