1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Nothing suspicious about those 115% turnout precincts with Obama winning every single vote. No siree. Nothing suspicious at all.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I don't think he knows, or cares. He'll just keep free associating with the filter off and see where it goes. It's worked so far.

TigerVols and LongTimeListener like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

2012 Voter Fraud
    Voting Conspiracies

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

It's cool someone transitioned out of journalism and made a career out of harassing minority voters.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Cruz is going to win Texas and not fall much further behind in delegate count even if Trump wins the rest of the states.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Persecution becomes you, T. But you might want to straighten that crown of thorns a bit.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah him.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Think he'd beat Clinton if he ran? He'll probably need to get Walker out of the way and serve a term as governor to have a good shot at the presidency, since he won't be VP.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I sure hope so! Hillary would have an even easier time beating Cruz than she would beating Trump.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

According to what poll?

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I was thinking that last night. That his next step seems to be governor. It appears very difficult to win running from Congress in the current climate.

And I think your question is moot this cycle. He wouldn't beat Trump.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think that if Trump has the expected gains today we'll see the Republican party pivot from "All you other guys get out of the race so we can all get behind one establishment candidate" to "All you guys need to stay in the race and suck up as many delegates as possible so Trump does not get a first vote nomination. Let's fix this mess on the convention floor."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.