1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't think that will happen, and I don't think it would work if they tried it.

It's been talked about by commentators, but it's not going to happen.

The very proposal would help Trump.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

This message board and every other one like it would be really fucking boring if even a moderate percentage of voters was informed.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Well, then Ryan and McConnell probably signed off on it this morning.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Spreading the rumor would help Trump.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This thread is starting to take on the temperament of The Politics Thread.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Nah, it's actually been kind of nice. old_tony gets here at night and throws poop around, but other than that we're all getting along.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I have zero confidence that those bumbling fools are going to hatch some scheme to stop Trump in his tracks. It's the same group of idiots who were convinced, against all evidence, that Mitt Romney was going to win in a landslide until Megyn Kelly called the damn thing. But this they're going to mastermind? Please.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

OK, I'm also hesitant to say that this bill lead to a decrease in the crime rate, or the violent crime rate, or the murder rate.

9. Mr. Sunshine

This is a fucking hoedown compared to what this thread would have been like eight years ago. And while we're posting Thin Lizzy songs ... don't forget to call your mother.

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

He's too busy analyzing the socio-economic determinants of poor educational outcomes during his nightly rounds at our nation's schools to post.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's silly season for rumors.

Not sure why I would expect TigerVols or a Dem activist to have the inside scoop on Republican Party machinations.

I think this response is on point:

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I know you'll go to the "improving economy" well, but I'm not so sure that stands. We certainly haven't seen any kind of an increase in crime since 2008 despite rough times in that stretch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.