1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Did the term "new money" come up?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Low-income voters are low-income mostly because they've been ass-fucked for 40 years by arrogant bombastic power-hungry billionaires who game and jigger the legal/political system to screw the 99.99 Percent out of everything and keep it for themselves. Trump never has and never will fight for one fucking thing in the world other than his own wallet, and anybody who thinks anything different is too fucking stupid to be allowed to run around loose without a leash.

It's not a matter of, "these people are too dumb to get into my fancy college and therefore too dumb to make important political decisions on the future of the nation," but "these people are too dumb to figure out if someone is feeding them a pound of shit that it ain't a chocolate ice cream sandwich."

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Star Man-
    Honest question: Where have you gotten this stuff on incest? I think it's a depth too low even for him to plumb.

JC likes this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That is fantastic.

5. Starman

Google "Trump Wants To Bang His Daughter." It'll keep you busy for quite a while.

And please make note that this is NOT something that the evull liburull media just decided to make up out of the air.

[​IMG]

6. YankeeFan

Is there a bigger fool in politics than Bill Kristol:

7. YankeeFan

8. Starman

Sure they will. John McCain wasn't hobnobbing with the KKK, threatening to deport 12 million Latinos, and having blacks preemptively thrown out of his rallies.

VERY shortly, I predict there will be a major event at a Trump rally involving BLM or similar groups, probably resulting in fatalities, and after that, Trump will get precisely 0.000000003% of the African-American vote (Carson, Cain and Clarence Thomas).

SFIND likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

Pookie's not getting off of that couch for Grandma.

old_tony likes this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't think a guy with billions would have to resort to sex with his child, even an unattractive guy.
    His persona is all about fukking with people.
    That's what that photo is about as well.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I can't tell if YF really believes Trump can and will win the general election or if he's being .....well.....

12. YankeeFan

Potential criminal charges still loom.

Just talking to the FBI comes with criminal risk. Not talking to them comes with political risk.

As Hillary Clinton moves toward the Democratic presidential nomination, she faces legal hurdles from her use of a private computer server as secretary of state that could jar her campaign’s momentum in the months ahead.

Foremost among a half-dozen inquiries and legal proceedings into whether classified information was sent through Mrs. Clinton’s server is an investigation by the F.B.I., whose agents, according to one law enforcement official, could seek to question Mrs. Clinton’s closest aides and possibly the candidate herself within weeks.

It is commonplace for the F.B.I. to try to interview key figures before closing an investigation, and doing so is not an indication the bureau thinks a person broke the law. Although defense lawyers often discourage their clients from giving such interviews, Democrats fear the refusal of Mrs. Clinton or her top aides to cooperate would be ready ammunition for Donald J. Trump, the Republican front-runner.

A federal law enforcement official said that barring any unforeseen changes, the F.B.I. investigation could conclude by early May. Then the Justice Department will decide whether to file criminal charges and, if so, against whom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.