1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I just had to google this.

I'm really not a Trump supporter.

I think is campaign is entertaining on a number of levels, and think he would be fine as a President if it came to that.

He'd be an unknown quantity, but I still think I'd prefer him to Hillary.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Star Man, it is a grave charge. The kind of thing you should have some personal knowledge of, not because you read some jamook talking about it on the Kos.
    The kind of jamook that used to poison the well around here as far as political discourse goes.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Clearly. You wouldn't think it was such a hysterical topic if you did.

Yes. Of course it should.

Making jokes about it doesn't help a single victim. If you want perpetrators of these kinds of crimes to face justice, advocate for their victims.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

A Trump win probably involves a major economic downturn over the summer and a terrorist attack in the last month.

Other than that, he looks like a big underdog. Appealing to white men while being less popular than the average Republican with women and Hispanics is a great recipe for winning the nomination and then getting 400 EVs dropped on you.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Negatory. Go watch the videos. Trump his own damn self has brought it up on numerous mass media outlets. In fact he has never issued an unequivocal blanket denial of the topic.

Like the KKK deal, he cannot bring himself to say, "I was wrong," but instead has to bullshit/tiptoe his way out of it.

Any non-perverted males, if they brain-farted into saying something that sounded pervy toward their daughters, would say, "Of course I think she looks nice. But that's it. It's inapporpriate for a father to comment on his daughter's sexual attributes and I was stupid to say anything which may have been so construed."

Any non-racist bigot assholes, if they were "endorsed" by the KKK or similar supremacist groups, would say, "these groups stand for everything I do not, and I utterly reject any statements which may imply anything to the contrary."

But Trump won't -- or can't -- make either statement.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The demographics of the electorate aren't the same as they were even in 2004. John Kerry wins today.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

As a "lib," I am often accused of harboring a deep deranged irrational hatred of George W. Bush.

Actually, aside from a few generally snotty snide remarks, I've never really gone over the top on Shrubby, mainly since I consider him more of a dupe than a perpetrator of policies I don't like. But there's no debate I am no big fan of GWB.

Yet never once have I, or any other "lib" I have ever heard of, accused George W. Bush, who did have two reasonably attractive daughters of eligible (even legal) age, of any incestuous thoughts or actions toward his daughters.

You know why not?

BECAUSE HE NEVER WENT ON RADIO OR TEEVEE SHOWS TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO DISCUSS HIS HOT SLOBBERING LUST TO GET INSIDE THEIR PANTIES.

That's why not.

Songbird likes this.
  8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

STILL talking about it.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

10. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Did anyone miss Mr. Sunshine? I thought he got canceled like the show.

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hey, don't let me stop you from debating incest with Starman.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Outing: Starman is this guy:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.