1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He's a bad man and an even worse person.

Hokie_pokie and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You must support exactly what we support, exactly HOW we support it, or fuck off.

As has been pointed out, just about everyone in Washington has changed positions on gay marriage in the past decade, for Lord knows how many different reasons. That includes the sitting president and vice president, and the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Thinking about Romney's speech, he might as well have delivered it into a mirror. His message will only resonate with the people of his ilk, who were never going to vote for Trump anyway. Saying that Trump is playing his voters for suckers will just embolden voters who feel the GOP establishment has been doing exactly that for too many years now. Unbelievably tone deaf.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Someone should tell the Senate Judiciary Committee.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And they all actually have the ID already.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Is exmediahack angling for a spot in the Fraudwagon?

9. JohnHammond

You cannot find a senator who is holding up the confirmation process.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"The Judiciary Committee has unanimously recommended to me that there be no hearing. I've said repeatedly and I'm now confident that my conference agrees that this decision ought to be made by the next president, whoever is elected," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday."

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

only to people who are taking a serpentine path to explaining away their positions. You're not gonna convince me Trump isn't a racist. I've met him and interviewed him and saw firsthand how he treats people when the cameras are off. He's a scumbag.

12. JohnHammond

NC, instead of frantically posting links, think about the issue for a minute. The Senate is not holding up the confirmation process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.