1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I said a few dozen pages ago, in the least difficult prediction ever made, that the group of fucking idiots were going to gather in a room and come up with the most idiotic plan imaginable to slow his momentum.

Mission fucking accomplished.

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Next they're gonna sic Dan Quayle on Trump.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It has been interesting reading conservative media sites. I don't think they have an idea what to make of it. I figure some are trying to rationalize going forward with Trump and picking up the pieces later - others still arguing against it. Fox News seems to be teetering toward Trump these days.

4. Dick Whitman

Special announcement: The guy who sold you your mortgage will be giving a speech today on Donald Trump's presidential candidacy.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Inspirational.

But even as Romney addressed the nation and echoed Ronald Reagan in calling it a “time for choosing,” he would not endorse any of Trump’s three remaining opponents.

"Given the current delegate selection process, this means that I would vote for Marco Rubio in Florida, John Kasich in Ohio, and for Ted Cruz or whichever one of the other two contenders has the best chance of beating Mr. Trump in a given state,” Romney said.

It was a stirring call to arms for a strategic-voting retreat.

Romney speech shows why Trump is winning

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Stop working YF's corners.

7. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Sunshine, you've certainly taken your shots at me but you're perfectly correct here. Romney does no one any good in talking about 2016.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Fox News made a disastrous decision to push Rubio. Many Trump voters see FoxNews as an arm of the establishment they've abandoned.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

All in good message board fun. :)

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

FOX has been even more in the bag for Rubio than I've been on here.

You're right. Conservative media has no F'n idea how to handle this. It's amusing to see how the big names are splitting over this.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

“There are some things that you just can’t imagine happening in your life. This is one of them. Being in Donald Trump’s magnificent hotel and having his endorsement is a delight.”

--Mittens, February 2012

12. Dick Whitman

He said he was a more successful businessman than him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.