1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Just watching it now. (I wake at this dreadful hour to go to work so I clearly am more important than all of you...)

FOX made Trump look like an idiot and it won't matter at all. Rubio has allowed himself to become a caricature after the last debate.

Never thought I would say that Cruz sounds like a grown up.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

I think you're giving politicians too much credit.

3. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

Trump is blowing up the Republican Party and all Cruz can do is stand there eating his own boogers. Some adult.

4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Kasich won that debate. I really wish he was doing better overall because he comes off seeming like the only sane, straight-thinking person on that stage.

I actually thought he'd won the previous debate, too, in terms of details and comportment, although I'd thought Trump had improved quite a bit in that one, too. This latest one was a real backslide for him. Back to the barroom brawl that did nothing but derail any debating or good personal presentation. I suppose it was to have been expected, however, what with the increasingly nasty and direct attacks on him that are the rest of the GOP's only hope of stopping him now.

SFIND likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

For the record, "all involved" are Republican. Ponder that for a moment.

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

How is this a gotcha? If Lena Dunham ran for president, would you expect Hillary to endorse her?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You make this comment, yet you are going to vote for Trump, right?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Twitter, this thread ... same thing.

9. Songbird

I left last night on page 258 of this thread. This morning it's at 280. Really, people? You had that many intelligible things to say?

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

What an absolute shit show for the Republicans last night. Thought FOX did an outstanding job on the fullscreens/quotes against Trump and that won't make any difference. Trump was pretty disciplined on dealing with the moderators but, really, last night was incredibly embarrassing.

11. Songbird

OK, it's actually funny at times.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So if Trump is elected, will his Secret Service ID code name be "The Big Unit?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.