1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I have more experience with poo and flinging-related activities than I care to admit.

HC likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The spin from Rubio supporters explaining this should be fun.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Make America Hole Again

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Jesus, Little Marco. Drop the fuck out.

5. YankeeFan

Cruz doing well in caucuses today. Turnout way up over previous contests. Rubio in distant third.

Caucuses and closed contests definitely help Cruz, as Trump's appeal to independents and Dems does not register.

The absence of a ground game, especially as compared to Cruz, also hurts Trump.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

She is knowledgeable on every issue of any consequence. And to pretend otherwise is completely disingenuous. Now, whether you agree with her stance on any of those issues is another matter entirely.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Would be fun to see Trump and Bernie have massive national support -- but not from their parties -- so they go rogue and run as I's while Hillary battles Rubio/Cruz.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe Little Marco would drop out before the Florida race that he has been pointing to ... but if he is still in it he's going to be a monkey wrench in all the other races that day. I am sure he's getting pressure from party loyalists right now.

9. YankeeFan

The Trump/Hitler comparisons are outrageous.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think he's pretty much done after today, LTL. Everyone's finally realized the Republicans have no chance with Trump on a ticket. 10 and 15 percent performances ain't gonna cut it.

11. YankeeFan

Party loyalists are the ones demanding Cruz step aside for Rubio.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

But that's without this new info. Now they know (or should know) he's by far the weakest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.