1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Doesn't change what I said.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Hasn't crossed my mind. They obviously wouldn't have a neocon candidate to support (which is why I'd rather see anyone but Little Marco). Maybe they would ball up in a corner and cry?

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/706945

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Frank Bruni says Cruz picked up substantially more delegates on Saturday than Trump.

Not sure I'd agree with that characterization:

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

dummies.jpg
    I found the original version of Trumps immigration platform

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Trump is being supported by a large number of conservatives; therefore, if his beliefs are truly dangerous for America, so too are the truly conservatives' beliefs, since they are by supporting him validating said dangerous beliefs.

6. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Sanders has a pretty good day. He won't be the nominee but his presence forces Clinton to stray a little to the left for the general.

If Cruz wants to do something bold that could work, he needs to reach out to Kasich today and offer him the VP slot to drop out. Not only that, but announce it ASAP before Florida and Ohio. Cruz-Kasich.

Would combine right-moderate and also be a fusion of the two grown ups on the debate stage Thursday.

Do this now because Trump is so short on specifics. If you're Cruz, tell the remaining voters exactly what you'll be getting.

old_tony likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This guy...

8. Mr. Sunshine

These posts with 'yab calling out Trump are giving me Diabetes. Sooooo rich.

JackReacher likes this.
  9. TigerVols

The majority of America believes in the Democratic position on:
    Environment
    Labor Unions
    Marriage
    Guns
    Abortion

And the list goes on. Maybe we are seeing with Trump the sliding of the Republican Party into a minority status that reflects the party's being out of step with the will of the general public, and maybe the media will give up on the notion that America is split 50/50 on so many topics...because it's just not. If the Republican Party wants to cling to its conservative thoughts on social and economic issues, so be it, but don't be upset when a fascist hijacks your party.

10. Mr. Sunshine

But you agree with Trump about Muslims.

old_tony likes this.
  11. TigerVols

Hardly. Banning Muslims from entering the country is absurd.

12. Mr. Sunshine

So is putting political correctness above national security and common sense, which your beloved party is happy to do.

old_tony and Hokie_pokie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.