1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The media gives such little voice to the problems on the left:

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No. They are obstructionist bastards. He did ram some stuff down their throats, but he had to at least work with his own party.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Try to understand that Cruz and Trump are two different people. First graders know they're two different people. Of course, first graders are much more advanced than you.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Just on a personal level, The Young Turks is the most obnoxious thing to come out of this campaign, non-Trump division.

5. YankeeFan

They came out of this campaign?

LOL.

The Young Turks got Uygur his long since cancelled show on MSNBC.

6. YankeeFan

Joe just can't wait to go on the air tomorrow.

He hates Marco so much.

7. old_tony

You appear to be joining Baron in the "English is not your first language" club.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Again - look at your discourse. It's just a litany of insults and rip jobs and bizarre insinuations like I'm...in an institution?

It's an embarrassment. I mean, I know it's a little bit message board theater - we all do. But to what end? You think you're, like, coming off well?

This board is hardly all liberal. There are, at this point, many conservatives. And I have several staunchly conservative views. You're staking out a ground no one asks you to stake.

cranberry likes this.
  9. old_tony

Maybe if you actually posted as though conservatives were actual people instead of the monsters you created in your mind, I could attempt to take you seriously.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh. My. Goodness. That is the topper of all toppers. I laughed out loud.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I am now speechless. Carry on. Whew!

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

This is so grossly irresponsible. Trump is not a serious person and this is the most serious position in the world. I don't like Hillary and disagree with much of what she has to say, but she is a responsible adult, as is the current president. Voting for Trump is a communal temper tantrum.

cranberry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.