1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

What's the gas mileage like for the FraudSeeker?

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I think he could be decent and would surround himself with competent and knowledgeable people but I think the damage done by his rhetoric will hurt us in foreign relations. How anyone could rip Obama for our standing in the world and support this guy is beyond me. But I suppose for them it's about being a WORLD POWER!

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The current failure in the White House is proof we cannot afford to let somebody grow into the presidency. This isn't an entry-level job.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don't think conservatives are monsters, and only you could derive that from my posts.

Do I think the right wing media is pernicious and manipulative? I sure as shit do. And I'm right - it is. Most of them are the content and moral equivalent of Jim Rome. And many of them aren't really very conservative in their personal lives. Not one bit.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yup. They couldn't possibly be good people that your liberal mind just doesn't understand. After all, they're conservatives.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Alma, why are you seriously responding and not stuck in a laughing fit. That is seriously the funniest shit I've read on this site in all my years her. And it isn't all that close. Though maybe I should be more sensitive of o_t's delusion.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

What I don't think you realize is that if he gets the nomination, the party is broken. That's not a party worth keeping together.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ah, now I see what I misread. To be fair, neither Tony's post nor the post quoted in it included a name. But yes, I lost track of who he was talking about there.

The point still stands. Admit it, tony. You'd vote for the first dolphin president as long as it was a Republican.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tony, you do the same thing. Again, you are attacking posters for doing exactly what you do. The only difference is party affiliation.

BDC99 likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Obama's done a pretty good job. It's the right wing Comgress that refuses to compromise that is the problem. Obama could cure cancer but the right wing nuts would criticize his failure to cure heart disease

cranberry likes this.
  11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I know there's a pony in there somewhere...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.