1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I already did the "He'll surround himself with competent and knowledgeable people" and "let someone grow into the Presidency" thing. George W. hired some smart Washington insiders.

It didn't wind up working out very well.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

When you can rub together your scant brain cells for an original thought, you may post to me directly. Is that understood?

old_tony likes this.
  3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Scratch him off then. I'm not following, Guy. I have no interest in Trump but other than our standing in the world I don't think he'd be an utter disaster.

4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

o_t, oop, Alma, 3_O_F, if you guys get this thread locked, I'm gonna be really ticked off.

There. I said it. Now, hopefully, I have some Trump-like sway around here. :D

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Right, because I have been such a problem on this thread.
    We don't need the safety patrol here.
    Try a few doors down.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's peaked!

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

If we need a sexual-abuse apologist, we'll let you know.

JC and YankeeFan like this.
  8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Based on what? Any of those other people are equally qualified. It's America turning election its highest office into a reality show and it's inherently demeaning, even if no other nation were watching.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

There is no peak Trump. There is no Trump momentum either. He's gotten almost exactly 33% every major election night so far.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh, I agree. I've said dozens of times on this thread that I could never support him, but he does at least have the sense to surround himself with good people if it comes to that. There is no scenario where I'd vote for him, but I don't feel like I need to move to Canada if he's somehow elected. He won't be. Maybe if I thought he would, I'd be more concerned.

11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

You do that. Just don't get this thread locked in the meantime.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Just curious, what's he failed at worst, the low unemployment rate, bringing our troops home, the stock market, killing OBL, the auto industry rebound, low gas prices...hard to pick which one he's failed at the most, isn't it?

service_gamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.