1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You came to the wrong place.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It's like the most obnoxious roast in history. And Trump is Jeff Ross, unfortunately.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what the 12th Amendment says. I guess this would happen. Republicans control the House. They aren't going to elect Hillary or Bloomberg.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The map gets much more favorable for him soon.

cranberry likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

By state delegations, right? Not individual votes of members of Congress.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

In the 114th Congress, Republicans control 33 state delegations, Democrats control 14, and three states are split in the House. Split delegations don't get a vote.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It would be fun to see their spinning after choosing the Republican if Hillary or Bloomberg had the most popular votes. Since, after all, they want "the people" to decide on the next president to nominate a Supreme Court Justice.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  8. YankeeFan

9. YankeeFan

Interesting map.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm watching Bernie Sanders on the Town Hall hosted by Bret Baier on Fox News Channel.

It seems all Baier has to do is let Bernie speak without interruption and Bernie is absolutely embarrassing himself. What an embarrassment to thinking people. Everything is a right, no matter how much it costs.

Here's a hint, Bernie: If it costs something to provide, it is not a right.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Huh. I would have thought an honest-to-god Constitution lover would respect the right to due process, but apparently not. Those courts cost money to run, and thus are not a right.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

At some point, you have to realize o_t is the guy at the subway station muttering to himself about the New World Order and secret tunnels to Antarctica. No way he's allowed into our nation's schools on a daily basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.