1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Really?

Donald "If you dare question my statements, you're nothing but a poopyhead with a small dick and a fat pig for a wife" Trump?

SFIND likes this.
  2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary's done a better job protecting the transcripts of her speeches to Wall St. than she did protecting classified documents.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Did Sanders make a mistake of writing off the email issue in the fall?

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Who got the classified documents that wasn't supposed to?

6. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

I don't think we know. That's the point.

7. YankeeFan

The concern trolling coming from Salon has been awesome. Much better than anything I can do, as they come from the left.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I thought a trial was to determine guilt or innocence. If a trial is just for putting someone in prison, I say we skip those costly shows and give criminals and people who look like criminals the fast past to Sing Sing.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What could she have possibly told them that she hasn't said in public or, more importantly, demonstrated during her years as the Wall St. Senator?
    We know what we have with HRC. To think she'll be any different, for good or bad, than a Republican when it comes to handling high finance, is not proven by the facts. So, it's a wash.

10. YankeeFan

Her lawyer for one.

Even before we get to hackers, we need to look at the people she shared info with, who weren't allowed to have it. Sid. Chelsea. Her IT guy.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Neither do we know that Glenn Beck did not, in fact, rape and murder an 11-year-old girl.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

The funniest Berniebro I know calls for revolution on an almost daily basis on Facebook, intermixed with photos of his cats, what he ate, and his weekend trips. He also works for one of the largest banks in the country. Viva la revoluciĆ³n!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.