1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am not quite sure if Carson listened to or could identify his former rivals during the campaign. He might be the first serious stoner to make a run at the White House.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Carson's endorsement of Trump is a total repudiation of Cruz. The one thing we know about Carson is that he's an evangelical. And that's the Cruz lane. Yet nobody -- not even the clueless science-denying Doctor -- will support him.

Lugnuts likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Um, that's an editorial that you posted. The Washington Post story it's referring to is five days old, and it already's been discussed on here on the other thread.

And in the the WaPo story that your editorial is citing, the lead paragraph said that the emails weren't classified at the time they were sent. Which is what Hillary has been saying this whole time.

Clinton, on her private server, wrote 104 emails the government says are classified

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Pfffft, facts must not interfere with the narrative that a Clinton (any Clinton!) should be indicted for Whitewater ... err, killing Vince Foster ... err, blowjobs ... err, emails.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It seems like there are a lot of debates this year. I don't remember there being this many in the past.
    Is it better to have them as often as they do?

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Trump is god awful tonight.

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

50 percent of my Twitter feed agrees with you, and 50 percent thinks you're nuts.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

I can't see how anyone can think he's doing well. He talks like I did in high school when I was called on and absolutely had not done the reading. Frankly, it's uncomfortable to watch.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Mr. Sunshine

Most people think the person they are supporting is doing the best. That's been the case on social media with each of the 413 debates.

11. Dick Whitman

I'm not supporting any of them. He's awful. The other three know their shit. He's embarrassing himself. He's .having a terrible night.

12. Mr. Sunshine

But if the voters have rejected what Rubio, Cruz and Kasich know, it really doesn't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.