1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

The only thing better than waiting for trump to get his ass handed to him in the general election is spending the interim watching these pathetic GOP lemmings falling in line behind him. He's driving the clown car right off the cliff, so all aboard.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

America doesn't have time for political correctness.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Damn right. I am ready for some blood in the streets; I assume everyone else is too. I'm thinking the odds of immigrant forces knowing a thing or two about violence are pretty high, so the Trumpers might not get their Twinkies when then retreat to their wildlife reserves for protection.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I just enjoyed cran liking the Hitler-Trump comparison of the board's resident racist. Good stuff. TINMHITTMAL.

old_tony likes this.
  5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'd like to give a nod to this Flat Stanley of a thread for surpassing the 400-page mark.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump is not going to get his ass handed to him. He's all but inevitable as the GOP nominee. There is no way FoxNews is going to go easy on Hillary. And the pussies at ABC CBS WashPost LA Times ... Are going to bend over backwards to treat Trump as respectfully as if he were Eisenhower in 1952. Trump will get more free air time than every candidate in the last 30 years. Clinton will be bashed from the center to the right.
    And Trump will definitely point out, every single day, that her support is nothing but blacks, Hispanics and liberal baby boom women.

Get used to it, President Trump, the last President of the United States

7. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

Too funny!

This is a fact.

There is so much here that I simply can't help but marvel at the rudimentary thinking involved.

Why should someone justify their support to allow people to make a decision about what to do with their own bodies? That's the equivalent of asking me to justify my decision to allow you to buy whatever car you want to buy.

As for ashamed... yeah, someone voting for Trump should be ashamed. The man is a con-artist that kind of sucks when it comes to business. He's created a lifestyle brand that is associated with wealth but that doesn't mean he actually creates it. The guy that runs Chik-Fil-A is a better businessman...

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Times (I get a hard copy) has a chart on book sales since 2001 by all the candidates. Carson of course leads by a huge margin, over 3-1 over runner-up Clinton. Trump gets bronze medal. Once again Rubio finishes in last place.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A fetus is just like a carburetor!

Gosh, I love car analogies.

Pastor, does an abortion end a human life?

old_tony likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because the decision affects the child's body, as well.

11. YankeeFan

I bet Clinton made the most money from book sales though.

old_tony likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

It's never been clear to me. Is Pastor some sort of ordained Pastor?

Because, if he is, I'd really like to know more about the church that thinks a fetus is just like a bad fuel pump.

old_tony and Mr. Sunshine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.