1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

Well, then you are also defining a fetus as a child...

Last time I checked, abortion involved fetuses. Terminating a child is classified as murder.

I am and I recognize personal privacy. I am not a woman and do not pretend to know what a woman does or doesn't feel. I do not pretend to know when someone decides to declare something else to be "alive."

I get the fact that you choose to not respect what others understand to be their own conclusions about life, health and what they do with their own bodies. Personally, I'd rather leave that decision to the individual that is involved with making it. I'd rather not usurp their authority and claim that I am the one that should make that decision for them...

Report to whom? Anyone reading this site knows there are quite a few clueless conservatives. Nobody needs me to clarify that information for them...

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Is the fetus alive?

old_tony likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Dumb statement by Trump (presidential candidates are certainly allowed to make those), but these Hitler comparisons are the height of ignorance.

old_tony likes this.
  4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't care about those things. I'm talking about reality.

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I read every one of your posts in the voice of Rob Tyner screaming it before an MC5 concert.

I mean that as a compliment.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I wish more people would.

7. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

He's become that kid on the Twilight Zone that everyone had to pretend to like or else he'll make them disappear to a cornfield.

Dyno and SFIND like this.
  8. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

I don't know. What is your definition of "alive"?

If people cared about reality, then nobody would ever utter the words, "Donald Trump is a good negotiator." The fact that a portion of the electorate is highly attracted to this man is amazing.

9. Dick Whitman

I'm not sure. And I'm not even sure it's the relevant question. Consciousness, maybe? Heartbeat? Viability? Conception?

I don't know the answer. But I don't know why the default is to the woman's choice. At some point along the pregnancy continuum, life does begin, I think.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So the
    So the secretary of state doesn't have any idea of what is or should be classified until someone else tells her. Glad you have such low standards. They are a necessity to be a lefty.

11. Dick Whitman

Guessing wrong is not a crime.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Any day now. The indictment is coming any day now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.