1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

I'm not lecturing anyone. In fact, I'm specifically stating that each person should make up their own mind and that I'm not going to impose my belief on someone that has a different one in regards to something that is in their own body.

The rest of what you wrote is pure crap.

My definition doesn't matter. I'm not someone that has the decision to make.

3. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Interesting, when has Rubio finished in last place before? Didn't finish in last when he won those Florida House elections or the 2010 Senate election and has been in top three of vast majority of primaries/caucuses.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No, but let's just hope the abortion doctor didn't use a dipstick.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Of course your opinion matters.

Fine, you don't want to impose your belief on others, but it's still important to know your belief.

We would never let someone say they didn't want to impose their belief on an issue like slavery.

All laws impose community standards.

If you believe abortion ends a human life, but have no intention in imposing that belief, that would be an abhorrent position.

old_tony likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You've got a way with words. I want to see a character like this in a movie.

7. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Starring Al Pacino?

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This goes back to a classic Starman position, that if you believe murder is being committed by the hundreds (thousands?) on a daily basis, why haven't more taken extreme measures to stop it.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Holy shit! I was THIS close to grabbing an image of Frank for this very response.

11. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

The question of whether a fetus is a life is a far less definitive answer than whether to keep a post-born individual as a slave impedes their rights.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No doubt. But I think that YF was responding to the general idea, often expressed by the left, that the right shouldn't "impose its beliefs" on others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.