1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

That's not me. That's YF. Again, just pay attention.

Songbird and YankeeFan like this.
  2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I heard he doesn't really exist.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Doesn't even crack the Baron top 100.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I don't think you have to wear a tinfoil hat to think the Cruz campaign is capable of something like that.

CNN just had Rubio on the phone... He kept saying of the protests, "Clearly this was organized." He said it like five times.

After reading your post, I think Marco might be onto something.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Heard both Cruz and Rubio's in the car. Both sounded like disappointed parents talking about how "we need to tone down the rhetoric and get back to being able disagree on ideas."

The same Cruz and Rubio that have screeched that Trump may *gasp* compromise with the left in debates and campaign stops.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So will the Big Three network news departments show all the video of anti-Trump protesters throwing punches last night? I'm guessing those videos will be put on some back shelves by Sunday morning.

Meanwhile, Loretta Lynch looks in to prosecuting those who don't toe the Global Warming line.

Attorney General Lynch Looks Into Prosecuting 'Climate Change Deniers'

A great week for free speech. Thanks, liberals!!!

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

A good number of individuals from each side of the fence were itching for a fight, with the intent of showing that the other group represents everything that's wrong with America. As I doubt anyone's perspectives were changed, both the Trump supporters and protesters will consider last night a resounding success.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Watching the Today Show this morning, the answer is yes.

12. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

Over five pages back we saw those on the right eagerly lap up the Trump campaign's BS about the police cancelling their rally. Two pages in, someone points out that the campaign has a proven history of lying but the guy is shouted down. It takes another three pages and out comes the police statement which calls the Trump campaign liars.

Tell us, old_tony, why should anyone believe the Trump campaign is honest when they claim protestors threw punches first?

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.