1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Was a great photo that ran along with a Rubio piece today. Young Rubio, as a volunteer for Dole's campain in 1996, drawing up a sign on Bill Clinton. "Stop Lying to America" It was perfect.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Reagan did bring AIDS/HIV to the fore front. THat he and the other Moral Majorities ignored it with such impunity, crassness and hatred of those afflicted, that it eventually started a serious conversation. If they would have grasped the problem earlier and tried to help, no one would have heard of it for another 10 years.

Brian likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep, all this is Obama's fault.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Guys, please- if I want to read what some moron rubbed together for analysis on Twitter, I'll go read my own newsfeed.
    These link battles are mucho boring.
    If we have a politics forum back you guys need to understand you're in the entertainment business.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Once again. Fuckin Obama will haunt us from the grave.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Are you not entertained?!

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

We get dribs and drabs of it and then it goes back to being a PTA meeting.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Well, oop should be by shortly. Lol. I keed!

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'll be entertained when it's Trump vs. Sanders. Which I don't think it will be, but a better chance than I would have said a month ago. maybe 5%?

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Seizing the moment:

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

More Ohio polls don't look great for Trump. Kasich has picked up most of Rubio's voters. The Not Trump Alliance has basically realized that Rubio doesn't bring anything to their table. He can still win the state, but he's the underdog right now to Kasich. That would at least keep Not Trump alive for awhile.

Florida and it's 99 winner-take-all delegates is gone.

Illinois looks like the key battleground on Tuesday. Trump is ahead in the most recent polls, but by a shallow enough margin to put it within range of his underperforming election nights. Just anecdotally, I come from a large family of downstate Illinois Republicans and they absolutely seem like Cruz people to me.

Also, I just saw two Illinois polls: Clinton +7 and Sanders +2. That's a huge gap closed yet again. I still don't think the math works for him, but I'm down to 90% sure instead of 99% sure.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Alas, a mere 6.

BDC99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.