1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Now, that is awesome

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A twitter link is much better than some random link, all by itself, or an unidentified link with a "good read" caption.

It's like a link and an excerpt all in one.

Anyway, the immigration issue is a worldwide issue, and it's a big part of what's fueling Trump's campaign.

Merkel is paying the price for her policies:

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The headline is in the hyperlink.
    I'm doing 10 other things while I post here.
    I don't have time to write a precis for an article.
    Take my word for it- it's a quality piece that blows up the myth that the Bubba presidency was good for us.

8. YankeeFan

Did you read the article?

I'm not sure "fault" is the right word, but Obama's public humiliation of Trump is seen as a major motivation for his campaign. Do you deny that.

As much fun as Obama had that night, I'm guessing that if Trump succeeds him as President, he will wish he could take it back.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

C'mon Fart. How am I supposed to know what this story is about without a Twitter link?

Bill Clinton’s odious presidency: Thomas Frank on the real history of the ’90s

10. YankeeFan

Who argued it was good?

The idea of President Al Gore responding to 9/11 doesn't give me great comfort though.

11. YankeeFan

Oh, fuck. I read "Dubya" instead of "Bubba". All of these nicknames.

Clinton caught and rode the internet bubble. Made him look good. Covered up a lot of mistakes.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We'll find out, because from multiple reports Obumbo hates Dumpf with the blazing fire of a thousand suns and plans to spend the next eight months ripping the fuck out of him at every opportunity.

Barack better be careful: Trump will demand the birth certificate, call him an angry n*****er, and say that Obama's daughters are so ugly he wouldn't even fuck 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.